POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Robby The Robot. : Robby The Robot. Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:13:38 EDT (-0400)
  Robby The Robot.
From: Alan Holding
Date: 9 Jan 2000 09:43:54
Message: <38789eaa@news.povray.org>
Hello, all.

This image is nothing too spectacular.  I only did it get used to MegaPov
(very basically!) and 3DS2POV.  Actually, I feel a bit of cheapskate posting
it here as the only work I really did on it was the background environment -
and even that was partly with the aid of Chris Colefax's Galaxy Include
File.  I *do* think it's a nice image, though.  Particularly the way the
wall has warped the reflections.

Robby was made by James Murphy.  Here's the URL for his models:

http://www.tobor.demon.co.uk/

Bye,
Alan.

--